Thursday, February 26, 2009

dear diary

not much to say, i'm sleeping badly and eating a lot of cookies. i got the bag on sale at the grocery store for a dollar. i think they're making me sick.

lots of fizzling going on. lots of ways. everything is out of joint. my joints are swollen and bruised, arthritis is going to be a bitch when it hits my hips. anyway...

post 200 was supposed to be magical. i was going to take a picture of my ass in my favorite jeans (lee riders series 200 - at least i think that's what they are - vintage, no tags, no way to know the size or style for sure so i can replace them - they are falling apart). can't be bothered, no one reads this anyway so what's the point? insert mental picture here - i know what it would have looked like, good enough.

more and nothing to say. suburbia the siren beckons, the victor emerges, i go about my business shrouded in the fog of my own demise...